The Europhoton 2022 conference will feature oral presentations, poster sessions, and a Summer School.
View Final Programme Overview.
View Europhoton 2022 Conference programme.
An app “Europhoton” can also be downloaded from the App Store or the Play Store.
Link to download the app from the play store/app store: https://conference4me.psnc.pl/get/?config=europhoton2022
The Europhoton 2022 Conference will include:
– A one-day and a half Summer School from Sunday afternoon 28 August to Monday 29 August (whole day) 2022 for PhD students.
– The main Conference on “Solid-State Lasers” and “Fibre and Waveguide Devices” from Tuesday 30 August to Friday 2 September 2022.
– A half-day Special Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence in Laser Science” on Wednesday 31 August 2022 (half day).
– A tabletop exhibit running from Tuesday 30 August to Thursday 2 September 2022.
This unique conference will feature the latest breakthroughs in the field of solid-state, fibre and waveguided light sources.
• Oral presentations are 15 minutes including discussion (12 minutes presentation + 3 minutes for discussion)
• Invited presentations are 30 minutes including discussion (25 minutes presentation + 5 minutes discussion)
• Keynote presentations are 45 minutes including discussion (38 presentation + 7 minutes for discussion)
• Summer School presentations are 90 minutes presentation including discussion.
Speakers are asked to check-in their room 15 minutes before the beginning of the session.