The Europhoton 2022 conference will feature oral presentations, industrial talks, poster sessions, and a Summer School. View Programme Overview.
The Europhoton 2022 Conference will include:
– A one-day and a half Summer School from Sunday afternoon 28 August to Monday 29 August (whole day) 2022 for PhD students.
– The main Conference on “Solid-State Lasers” and “Fibre and Waveguide Devices” from Tuesday 30 August to Friday 2 September 2022.
– A half-day Special Symposium on “Artificial Intelligence in Laser Science” on Wednesday 31 August 2022 (half day).
– A tabletop exhibit running from Tuesday 30 August to Thursday 2 September 2022.
This unique conference will feature the latest breakthroughs in the field of solid-state, fibre and waveguided light sources.
• Oral presentations are 15 minutes including discussion (12 minutes presentation + 3 minutes for discussion)
• Invited presentations are 30 minutes including discussion (25 minutes presentation + 5 minutes discussion)
• Keynote presentations are 45 minutes including discussion (38 presentation + 7 minutes for discussion)
• Summer School presentations are 90 minutes presentation including discussion.
Speakers are asked to check-in their room 10 minutes before the beginning of the session.